Minnesota Restoration Contractors is a trusted repair and renovation source for roofing, siding, and window projects throughout the state. From our very beginnings as a roofing company, we’ve been committed to using only the best products and providing superior service.
We are actively seeking driven, competitive Field Representatives to join a growing team that values autonomy and a hunger to succeed.
Field Representatives are the primary technicians that complete home renovation projects involving roofing, siding, and window replacement and repair. These Representatives are also the face of our company to our clients and represent our brand, product offering, and commitment to service.
As a Field Representative, You Will:
- Assess the current state of customers’ roofs, siding, and windows
- Safely remove existing materials
- Install new materials to meet customers’ expectations
- Manage and transport roofing, siding, and window material
- Organize your job schedule and complete projects on time
- Operate independently in the field and conduct yourself professionally as a representative of MNRC
- Enjoy collaboration on larger projects
- Experience professional development opportunities and team bonding events
- Must be in good physical condition, capable of climbing ladders, operating safely on an uneven surface, lifting materials of various weights
- Must possess a winning attitude, competitive desire to succeed, strong work ethic, and solid organizational skills
- Must enjoy interacting with customers and be able to represent the company in a positive light
Benefits and Compensation:
MNRC offers an extremely competitive compensation package that grows as your experience in the field increases. Benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Improved commission schedules for top earners
- Paid time off
- Ongoing professional development opportunities
- Team activities (Company trip to Las Vegas, go-karting, TopGolf, paintball, etc.)
- And more…
Successful Field Representatives can earn $50,000-$100,000 in their first year.
MNRC is an equal-opportunity employer committed to creating a safe and professional work environment for all employees.