100 Series specialty windows can be used alone to maximize a view or combined with other windows to create large combinations. Made with sustainable Fibrex composite material, 100 Series offers a variety of budget-friendly specialty shape windows.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Rigorously tested to deliver years of smooth, reliable operation
- Fibrex material construction provides long-lasting performance
- Durable, low-maintenance finish won't fade, flake, blister or peel*
- Fibrex material is twice as strong as vinyl
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Weatherstripping is designed to seal out drafts, wind and water
- Variety of Low-E glass options are available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Many 100 Series windows have options that make them ENERGY STAR v. 6.0 certified throughout the U.S.
- Clean, attractive corner seams
- Add style with grilles or patterned glass
COMPOSITE - THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO VINYL
What Is Fibrex Material?
- A blend of 40 percent wood fiber by weight, mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes, with 60 percent thermoplastic polymer by weight, some of which is also reclaimed.
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
- Twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight.
- Retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- A unique fabrication process blends the color with the Fibrex material during production for long-lasting beauty.
- Resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and won’t flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode*
- *See individual product warranties for more information.