PUSH OUT AWNING WINDOWS
PUSH OUT AWNING WINDOWS
The E-Series push out awning window is fully customizable, made-to-order in nearly any color, interior wood species or finish. With a virtually maintenance-free aluminum exterior, the E-Series push out awning provides old-world style with simple operation - just pull the lock handle up and push the window out. Andersen E-Series push out awning windows come in custom colors, unlimited interior options and dynamic sizes and shapes. Every E-Series push out awning window is made to your exact specifications, giving you unmatched freedom.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Exteriors never need painting and won't crack, peel, flake or blister
- Extruded aluminum exteriors provide greater structural capabilities than thinner, roll-form aluminum
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Variety of High-Performance Low-E4 glass options available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Many E-Series windows have options that make them ENERGY STAR v. 6.0 certified throughout the U.S.
- 50 exterior colors, seven anodized finishes and custom colors
- Variety of wood species and interior finishes
- Extensive hardware selection, grilles, decorative glass options and more
COMPOSITE - THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO VINYL
We developed a material that is 2x as strong as vinyl, performs better when exposed to extreme temperatures and delivers exteriors that won’t fade, flake, blister or peel. We call it Fibrex material. It’s made up of reclaimed wood fiber and PVC polymer that is fused together and is unique to Andersen.
What Is Fibrex Material?
- A blend of 40 percent wood fiber by weight, mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes, with 60 percent thermoplastic polymer by weight, some of which is also reclaimed.
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
- Twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight.
- Retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- A unique fabrication process blends the color with the Fibrex material during production for long-lasting beauty.
- Resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and won’t flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode*
- *See individual product warranties for more information.
Your Home Is Waiting
Learn more about how our team can custom-fit the most effective windows to your style and budget needs by scheduling an inspection today.