Andersen 200 Series picture windows offer an unobstructed view that maximizes the amount of natural light allowed into your home. Available in our most popular sizes, Andersen 200 Series picture windows come with low-maintenance exteriors and real wood or prefinished white interiors along with the security of our renowned Owner-2-Owner warranty
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Perma-Shield exteriors never need painting and won't peel, blister, flake or corrode
- Frame exterior is protected by a tough vinyl cover that resists dents and repels water and provides long-lasting protection
- Wood sash members are treated with a water-repellent preservative and coated on the exterior with a Flexacron finish
- The frame members are covered with seamless rigid vinyl cover to eliminate corner joints/welds that adds rigidity and provides an attractive appearance
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Weatherstripping is designed to seal out drafts, wind and water
- Variety of Low-E glass options are available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Many 200 Series windows have options that make them ENERGY STAR v. 6.0 certified throughout the U.S.
- Two exterior color options
- Natural pine or white interiors
- Add style with grilles, exterior trim or patterned glass
COMPOSITE - THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO VINYL
What Is Fibrex Material?
- A blend of 40 percent wood fiber by weight, mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes, with 60 percent thermoplastic polymer by weight, some of which is also reclaimed.
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
- Twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight.
- Retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- A unique fabrication process blends the color with the Fibrex material during production for long-lasting beauty.
- Resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and won’t flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode*
- *See individual product warranties for more information.