Andersen 400 Series gliding windows feature a dual operating sash which allows for increased ventilation options with a more contemporary look. Exteriors use two levels of protection from the elements. On the inside you have the choice of natural pine or low-maintenance white, dark bronze or black* finish. For added style there is a wide range of grilles and hardware finish options.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Rigorously tested to deliver years* of smooth, reliable operation
- Fibrex material construction provides long-lasting* performance
- Durable, low-maintenance finish won't fade, flake, blister or peel*
- Fibrex material is twice as strong as vinyl
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Weatherstripping is designed to seal out drafts, wind and water
- Variety of Low-E glass options are available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Many 400 Series dingle-hung windows have options that make them ENERGY STAR v. 6.0 certified throughout the U.S.
- Seven exterior color options
- Natural pine, white, dark bronze or black* interiors
- Extensive hardware selection
- Add style with grilles, exterior trim or patterned glass
COMPOSITE - THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO VINYL
What Is Fibrex Material?
- A blend of 40 percent wood fiber by weight, mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes, with 60 percent thermoplastic polymer by weight, some of which is also reclaimed.
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
- Twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight.
- Retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- A unique fabrication process blends the color with the Fibrex material during production for long-lasting beauty.
- Resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and won’t flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode*
- *See individual product warranties for more information.