Andersen 100 Series gliding windows combine many of the advantages of double-hung windows with a more contemporary look and full-perimeter weatherstripping for energy efficiency. Available in multiple configurations, including a single stationary sash with one gliding sash, or a three-sash configuration with two sash gliding past a fixed center sash. Made with our revolutionary Fibrex composite material, 100 Series products are durable, environmentally smart and energy efficient. Available in deep, rich colors, they are low-maintenance and an exceptional value.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Rigorously tested to deliver years* of smooth, reliable operation
- Fibrex material construction provides long-lasting* performance
- Durable, low-maintenance finish wont fade, flake, blister or peel*
- Fibrex material is twice as strong as vinyl
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Variety of Low-E glass options are available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Many 100 Series gliding windows have options that make them ENERGY STAR v. 6.0 certified throughout the U.S.
- Clean, attractive corner seams
- Six exterior color options
- Attractive matte finish interiors available in four colors
- Add style with grilles or patterned glass
COMPOSITE - THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO VINYL
We developed a material that is 2x as strong as vinyl, performs better when exposed to extreme temperatures and delivers exteriors that won’t fade, flake, blister or peel. We call it Fibrex material. It’s made up of reclaimed wood fiber and PVC polymer that is fused together and is unique to Andersen.
What Is Fibrex Material?
- A blend of 40 percent wood fiber by weight, mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes, with 60 percent thermoplastic polymer by weight, some of which is also reclaimed.
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
- Twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight.
- Retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- A unique fabrication process blends the color with the Fibrex material during production for long-lasting beauty.
- Resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and won’t flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode*
- *See individual product warranties for more information.
Your Home Is Waiting
Learn more about how our team can custom-fit the most effective windows to your style and budget needs by scheduling an inspection today.