Andersen 200 Series tilt-wash double-hung windows feature a tilt-in sash for easy cleaning. They have low-maintenance Perma-Shield exteriors along with clear pine interiors to bring the warmth of natural wood into your home. Or, if you prefer, choose a factory-painted white interior with an ultrasmooth low-maintenance finish. Either way, they come in our most popular sizes and give you our most requested options, along with our renowned Owner-2-Owner warranty.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Perma-Shield exteriors never need painting and won't peel, blister, flake or corrode
- Frame exterior is protected by a tough vinyl cover that resists dents, repels water and provides long-lasting protection
- Wood sash members are treated with a water-repellent preservative and coated on the exterior with a Flexacron finish
- The frame members are covered with seamless rigid vinyl cover to eliminate corner joints/welds that adds rigidity and provides an attractive appearance
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Weatherstripping is designed to seal out drafts, wind and water
- Variety of Low-E glass options are available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Many 200 Series dingle-hung windows have options that make them ENERGY STAR v. 6.0 certified throughout the U.S.
- Two exterior color options
- Natural pine or white interiors
- Add style with grilles, exterior trim or patterned glass
COMPOSITE - THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO VINYL
We developed a material that is 2x as strong as vinyl, performs better when exposed to extreme temperatures and delivers exteriors that won’t fade, flake, blister or peel. We call it Fibrex material. It’s made up of reclaimed wood fiber and PVC polymer that is fused together and is unique to Andersen.
What Is Fibrex Material?
- A blend of 40 percent wood fiber by weight, mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes, with 60 percent thermoplastic polymer by weight, some of which is also reclaimed.
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
- Twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight.
- Retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- A unique fabrication process blends the color with the Fibrex material during production for long-lasting beauty.
- Resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and won’t flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode*
- *See individual product warranties for more information.
Your Home Is Waiting
Learn more about how our team can custom-fit the most effective windows to your style and budget needs by scheduling an inspection today.