An innovative combination of solid wood, fiberglass and innovative Fibrex composite material provides superior strength and stability, making this our best-performing casement window. With a wide array of style options including factory-finished wood interiors, the A-Series casement window offers architectural authenticity and exceptional energy efficiency.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Exterior finish never needs painting and won't flake, rot, blister, peel or corrode
- Exteriors are protected by a Fibrex material and fiberglass for long-lasting performance
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Variety of High-Performance Low-E4 glass options available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Many A-Series double-hung windows have options that make them ENERGY STAR v. 6.0 certified throughout the U.S.
- 11 exterior color options and a variety of interior options
- Extensive hardware selection, grilles, between-the-glass art glass and patterned glass options
COMPOSITE - THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO VINYL
What Is Fibrex Material?
- A blend of 40 percent wood fiber by weight, mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes, with 60 percent thermoplastic polymer by weight, some of which is also reclaimed.
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
- Twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight.
- Retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- A unique fabrication process blends the color with the Fibrex material during production for long-lasting beauty.
- Resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and won’t flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode*
- *See individual product warranties for more information.