BAY & BOW WINDOWS
BAY & BOW WINDOWS
400 Series bay and bow windows feature all of the individual qualities of our Woodwright , double-hung and casement windows. Each is delivered as a complete unit to help speed installation.
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Exterior thick extruded cladding resists the elements of inclement weather, abrasion and impact.
- Solid wood interiors in infinite possibilities for the strength your design needs in the finish
- Weather-resistant construction for greater comfort and energy efficiency
- Weatherstripping is designed to seal out drafts, wind and water
- Variety of Low-E glass options are available to help control heating and cooling costs in any climate
- Many 400 Series bay & bow windows have options that make them ENERGY STAR v. 6.0 certified throughout the U.S.
- Extensive hardware selection, grilles, decorative glass options and more
COMPOSITE - THE SMART ALTERNATIVE TO VINYL
We developed a material that is 2x as strong as vinyl, performs better when exposed to extreme temperatures and delivers exteriors that won’t fade, flake, blister or peel. We call it Fibrex material. It’s made up of reclaimed wood fiber and PVC polymer that is fused together and is unique to Andersen.
What Is Fibrex Material?
- A blend of 40 percent wood fiber by weight, mostly reclaimed from Andersen manufacturing processes, with 60 percent thermoplastic polymer by weight, some of which is also reclaimed.
- Blocks thermal transfer nearly 700 times better than aluminum to help reduce heating and cooling bills.
- Reduces VOC emissions because no wood preservative treatments or painting is required.
- Twice as strong as vinyl, so weathertight seals stay weathertight.
- Retains its stability and rigidity in all climates.
- A unique fabrication process blends the color with the Fibrex material during production for long-lasting beauty.
- Resists rot, decay and fungal growth, and won’t flake, blister, peel, pit or corrode*
- *See individual product warranties for more information.
Your Home Is Waiting
Learn more about how our team can custom-fit the most effective windows to your style and budget needs by scheduling an inspection today.